Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Spy Sticker Book

My daughter LOVES stickers, and her favorite sticker activity is sticking them all over her face and clothes. While I encourage her creativity and let her decorate herself as much as her little heart desires, sometimes she gets really pretty (and really expensive) stickers in the mail from her Gramma and other admirerers that I know she'll want to keep more permanently. For these special stickers, we created an I Spy book.

Supplies: Paper with plastic page protecters
                stickers
                binder

Instructions: Let your child decorate an entire page top to bottom, front to back with their favorite stickers. Collect the pages in a binder. Play I Spy by asking your child to find different stickers on each page.


No comments:

Post a Comment