Thursday, December 13, 2012

Preschool Tip: Use an Ice Cube Tray to Hold Paint


I wanted to share this really great idea we just tried (which I'm sure I saw on Pinterest because I rarely have any original ideas of my own).


Ben bought Mercedes some really beautiful neon food dyes last night so of course we had to try them out this morning. I put a spoonful of condensed milk and one drop of food coloring in each ice cube container and mixed them with tooth picks. It worked great! Way better than using a bunch of small bowls, or one plate and trying to keep the paint separated. 

On a side note, condensed milk painting is one of my FAVORITE ways to paint because the colors turn out SO bright and shiny. Click HERE for my blog about condensed milk painting. So easy and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment