Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Homemade Vanilla Scented Rainbow Sprinkle Play-Doh (Gluten Free)


Our house is 100% gluten free, so I make my play-doh by scratch. I use a wonderful play-doh recipe which consists of water, cornstarch, baking soda and a box of jello or a package of Kool-aid. The jello/Kool-aid is for color and scent. I was in the process of making a batch when I realized one of my children had snatched and hidden the package of Kool-aid I was going to use to make the play-doh. I didn't have any jello in the kitchen either, so I ended up using a splash of vanilla extract for scent, and a jar of multicolored sprinkles for color. It smelled delicious and the sprinkles made the most beautiful designs in the play-doh! Total success. And now I have another option for color/scent when making play-doh if I'm out of jello and kool-aid.



No comments:

Post a Comment