Thursday, October 17, 2013

Alphabet Fishing


 I put this activity together for Mercedes' letter F week. I cut up big and little fish and wrote the uppercase letters A-F on the big fish and the lowercase letters a-f on the little fish. I used a paper towel roll, some yarn and a paperclip for the fishing rod. Probably the easiest fishing game to put together ever!

I rolled the couch out to the middle of the room so Mercedes could sit on one side of the "water". Emerald and I sat on the couch on the other side of the "water", and every time Mercedes "cast her line" into the "water", Emerald picked which fish we should put on the "hook". This way both girls were completely entertained by the activity.


Once all the fish had been caught, Mercedes dumped out the fish and matched the mommies with the babies.


This is basically all we did the next two days. Both girls love "fishing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment