Saturday, January 31, 2015

MFW Unit 15: Elephant

The theme of Unit 15 of My Father's World Kindergarten was Elephants. 




We read some elephant books.




And made elephant masks.




The Bible theme was "I will remember what God has done for me." We spent a little extra time that week thanking God not only for sending His son to die for us, but also for all the things He does for us on a daily basis. The girls are so thoughtful. They include things like, "sending the sun to shine for us and help keep us warm" and "sending the birds to sing for us to make us happy." I learn so much from them!

We learned that elephants have excellent memories, so we played a memory game. I set 10 items out on the kitchen table, had Mercedes close her eyes and I'd remove one of the items and hide it under the table. She had to try to remember which item was missing. I couldn't trick her. She also always beats me when we play the traditional memory game too!

No comments:

Post a Comment